Sunday, May 22, 2011

New Etsy Shop Grand Opening!



Hey everyone! I have been really busy lately, and I am sure you have noticed a slow down in posts. Don't worry, I have just been putting together a new Etsy shop, which will be updated a great deal in the coming week with a bunch of new products and some old favorites. Some prices of old items have gone down (I've been finding some great deals on materials lately and I'm passing on savings!). The shop can be found Here.

Also, I am creating a new Craftinomicon Facebook page and will be posting about that as soon as it is live so you can follow me and get updates on new blog posts, contests and more!

Also, don't forget that tomorrow is May Giveaway Day! I will have my giveaway posted before the sun is even in the sky, and entries will be accepted until the 25th, so make sure to stop by and enter!

No comments:

Post a Comment