Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Pug Attack!

I am working on some shark themed crafts, they will be on here tomorrow and Friday (I swear!) maybe even tonight if I get my butt in gear. I ran across these little shark outfits for dogs in an online search though, and I can't just not let you all see them. If I had a Pug it would be wearing one of these every day! The regular shark can be found here. I'm sure you could make something similar if you wanted to, but I do not have a dog so the whole measurement/pattern making aspect is lost on this for me. So sad.

My favorite of all sharks though is the Hammerhead. They just look so awesome. I mean, it has a hammer for a head! Totally sweet, right? I found this picture on Animal Planet, but could not for the life of me find where you can get one. If anyone should happen to stumble on to it, let me know and I'll pass the info on.


No comments:

Post a Comment