Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Embroidery Tutorials on Tuts+


Hey everyone! I know my posts here have been few and far between so far this year, and I just thought I'd take a minute to say hello and let you know what I have been up to. I am currently reworking a lot of my embroidery tutorials for the Crafts & DIY section of Tuts+. In addition, I have lots of projects and patterns in progress, that will be added to The Craftinomicon starting mid March through the rest of the year!



I am going to be steadily increasing the posts here on the blog, but if you are looking for daily doses of crafty inspiration feel free to follow me on Pinterest or instagram (where you will get a lot of in progress and sneak peek looks at what is going on here in Casa de Craftinomicon).




5 comments:

  1. very nice blog, I follow you!

    if you want, I'm there:

    http://ziastuzia.blogspot.it/

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks amazing, I am crazy about this blog and it works. Really its so good and i am very thankful to you. In very informative and useful for me. Thanks for share. Jpg Art

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tutorial! It is nice to see all the work that goes into just one step of completing one of your cute blankets.
    By the way, your sewing space looks pretty organized to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh now, that is such a good idea! It does look more finished, and a wee bit more professional, that way. Thanks for the tip and clear tutorial .

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore this! I have been hand embroidering a gift for my sister-in-law all week and I think I may have to move on to this project next! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete