Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Rejuvenating Foot Soak



I'm on my feet a lot, both at work and at home. Sometimes I need a little foot soak to help relax those overworked feet (I can't always talk my way into a foot rub from the hus). That is where this easy foot soak comes in handy. The tea tree oil leaves my feet all tingly even after I'm done soaking!

To make some Rejuvenating foot soak at home you will need:

1.5 cups Epsom Salts
1 Tablespoon baking soda (natural moisturizer)
1/2 teaspoon Tea Tree Essential Oil.

Mix these ingredients together and add to about 1-1.5 gallons hot water. I generally use the hottest tap water I can stand, and I will sometimes start with a gallon and then add fresh hot water as my water cools to keep it hot for a longer time. I soak for 10-20 minutes then rinse my feet and dry them. This is great when you just feel like giving yourself a little treat and it is pretty inexpensive to make (you could even do a large batch to give as gifts).

What is your favorite way to treat yourself?

3 comments:

  1. My favorite way to treat myself is to drink a big glass a red wine and then buy something off of etsy or more yarn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks wonderful! Thanks for sharing! Xo, M&K at brewedtogether.com

    ReplyDelete