Thursday, June 7, 2012

Craft Wars



I was recently approached by Pippa Armbrester of Pippa Patchwork to take part in a new series on Buzzfeed called Craft Wars. It pits two or more crafters against each other in themed contests, how great is that!? For my contest, we had to repurpose an old book or magazine (the original request I received was for a home decor item made from an old book or magazine). Above you will see the project I came up with: a book clock. A very fabulous book clock at that!

Having recently moved, the hus and I found ourselves in need of a new living room clock, so I decided to use this opportunity to whip one up! You can go here to check out the step by step tutorial and vote for your favorite project (even if you don't vote for my clock)!

Also, get ready for some more recycled book and magazine projects coming to the blog very soon, as I actually had several projects in the works because I couldn't decide what I liked best. Included is a new paper flower tutorial on Gerbera Daisies that I am especially excited about, and will be posting next week!



No comments:

Post a Comment