Thursday, August 11, 2011

The Craftinomicon Newsletter

Hey everyone! I just realized the other day, that while I have had a tab up top for my newsletter for awhile now, I never actually made a post on here letting anyone know about it (palm to the forehead)! I have decided that it would be nice to make a monthly newsletter (the first one will be going out next week!) letting you all know what is coming up in the month ahead, as well as a recap of the best projects from the months past. Also included will be advanced info on any giveaways that may be happening, and item lists for any big projects that you may want to follow along with. I may even toss in an extra project or recipe that is not being included in the blog, you never know!



If you are interested in joining the mailing list just click the tab at the top of the page, or click here and put in your email address so you can keep up on all the crafty news!



I have been a little down in the dumps lately, so I apologize for the lack of crafty posting. I have been trying to find some ways to lift my spirits other than baking and crafting, as sometimes with the blog those things can end up feeling like chores as well if you are already in a sour mood. No one wants to eat baked goods that were made by someone whose heart is not filled with utter joy, they just don't taste the same!

What is your favorite non-crafty past time? I'd love to hear some suggestions to break me out of this funk!


1 comment:

  1. I always find having a good meal at a new restaurant, especially if it's with good friends or neighbors, uplifts my spirits. Especially if it's food of the ethnic variety. I feel like less of a bastard American if I can say I've eaten things like Beef Tongue Tacos or Pho with Beef Tendon vs. some crappy steak covered with Jack Daniels Chipotle Ranch BBQ sauce. Buying more yarn helps too. ;)

    ReplyDelete